The Munjor monastery with its beautiful garden became known among the Capuchin friars as a haven of peace and quiet, and many ill or convalescing friars were sent to Munjor to rebuild their health.
From 1905 to 1940 there were usually five Capuchin friars in residence, three priests and two brothers. A few years there were six friars in residence.
The last pastor to occupy the building moved out in 1965 because he felt the facilities were inadequate. The building has not been occupied since.