The first convent had been built for the Sisters' even before they arrived in 1885. As the number of teaching sisters continued to increase, this facility became inadequate. In 1929, the church committee decided to build a new sisters convent on the site of the old convent.
The new convent was made of the same native stone as the church and the school. Much of the construction was done by men of the parish. The sisters moved into the new convent in September of 1930 in time for the new school year, although there was still work to be done on the building.
The convent was occupied by the Sisters of Saint Agnes until May of 1967 when they discontinued teaching in the school.
The building is now used as the parish office.